IOCOM is a fast-growing tech company on a mission: to help healthcare teams reenvision and redesign how they work together to deliver care. A member of the 2019 Digital Health London cohort and a recent graduate of the Telefonica new startup program, our advanced video collaboration technology has been tested and adopted within the NHS and around the globe, and we are now poised to scale both our business and our team.
We are looking for an energetic, creative and resourceful designer highly-skilled in digital and print design. She/he will be involved in all aspects of design and content creation, from corporate print collateral, presentations and case studies to digital marketing, emails, and social media content.
Now is quite an interesting time for a designer to join the team, as we now completing a comprehensive rebranding. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping us establish our new identity across everything they design.
This is a diverse design role that requires cross-functional collaboration and excellent communication skills, along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment and be a confident self-starter.
- Building upon our newly established brand expression and guidelines, develop design standards to maintain consistency across the brand both internally and externally, including developing and overseeing partner guidelines.
- Build our corporate narrative and template library and lead the development of materials for all marketing/comms programs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to translate ideas, concepts, facts and information into high-impact, clear communications tools across a full spectrum of applications: social media and advertising, sales presentations and case studies, white papers and reports, industry events and owned events, partner co-marketing etc.
- Support executive presentations ranging from top-to-top exec meetings, speaking engagements, finance/board meetings and partner meetings.
- Minimum 4 years multi-channel design experience, preferably in b2b marketing communications. Agency experience a plus.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of high quality graphic design projects.
- Ability to make complex concepts and business problems easy to understand through the power of visual design and storytelling
- Proven ability to effectively consult, communicate and collaborate to get to the core business problems and identify the best design solution to solve them
- Demonstrable project management skills and an innate capacity for organisation
- Ability to balance strategy and creative, with a keen eye for detail and aesthetic
- Confident self-starter comfortable juggling multiple - and sometimes competing - priorities
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong typography, layout, editorial and digital skills.
- Comfortable with visual design software, and proficient in front-end development languages and tools
- Experience in video editing and animation using Adobe Premiere and After Effect
- A good working knowledge of HTML and CSS - you will occasionally be required to help the CRM team in designing and coding new email templates
- Excellent Adobe CC knowledge (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
** No Recruitment Agency support required at this time **
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply