Senior Marketing Manager
IOCOM is a fast-growing tech company on a mission: to help healthcare teams reenvision and redesign how they work together to deliver care. A member of the 2019 Digital Health London cohort and a recent graduate of the Telefonica new startup program, our advanced video collaboration technology has been tested and adopted within the NHS and around the globe, and we are now poised to scale both our business and our team.
We are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Marketing Manager with significant digital and social media expertise, in addition to generalist marcomms experience. Reporting to the CMO and working closely with other senior staff, the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, project management and execution of initiatives and campaigns that support our business and sales goals and growth strategy.
This is a dynamic role with plenty of runway, as she/he will be a key driver in building the organization’s marketing infrastructure. This role calls for strong organizational and execution skills, attention to detail and a keen appreciation for the importance of setting objectives and metrics, activity tracking, analysis and reporting. The ability to thrive under pressure, work well cross-functionally, and juggle competing priorities is essential. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 6-8 years of digital marketing and content development experience, and strong strategic thinking, leadership and communication skills.
- Lead all aspects of Digital Marketing, including website marketing, SEO/SEM, advertising, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing and video marketing.
- Working closely with sales team, develop and execute marketing plans and content to support sales and customer lifecycle, including pitch presentations, videos and case studies.
- Draft compelling communications such as sales presentations, seminar content, video scripts, display/banner ads, industry competition submissions, email, and social content
- Lead planning, content development and event management for local or virtual events (influencer summits, webinars, etc)
- Work with marketing partners to best leverage their platforms to drive awareness and education.
- Own global audience insights, drive any required research and educate internal teams and partners on an ongoing basis.
- Create a data-driven environment to analyse and monitor success of marketing campaigns
- 6-8 years marketing experience in high-growth, high-energy tech-driven company, with a strong understanding of the b2b marketing industry landscape. Healthcare and/or agency experience strongly preferred.
- Robust understanding of integrated marketing principles, strategies and best practices.
- Experience creating and executing content strategy – preferably at a startup or digital marketing agency.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Demonstrable project management skills and an innate capacity for organisation and keen attention to detail.
- A creative streak and keen eye for great content (imagery/video/copy).
- Solid understanding of key social media and digital marketing metrics.
- Analytical and data-driven. Experienced using data to tell a compelling story.
- Full sense of responsibility, problem-solver, practical hands-on approach.
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced and shifting environment
- Impeccable cross-functional skills, team player and strong collaborator
** No Recruitment Agency support required at this time **
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply